Monday, January 10, 2011

How To Clean Furnace Goodman

other words deeds, not a friend

- WORDS -

the end, the words just leave it at that, words composed Much verbiage promises that are forgotten as if they had never been spoken, so naive and believe that they are bland in character. The words end up being a big lie to overlap with the above, other words. Can be expressed in various ways, written on paper, computer, machine or just talk but never are represented, there is never made, hence they are lies, or is it just for me?
The truth is that I always have said, I have sworn, I have been thrilled with the aim of ... I do not know, I guess its time feeding as I shone childish eyes to read, to listen; Later in the brightness began to fade and my eyelids hid the color of the iris as my hopes faded at times he had discovered the truth, were only words.
I've missed actions that would have nourished my life experiences to invade my mind of stories that I thought would come true someday, someday cease to be just a fantasy. I do not know what the goal of string so if you get nothing, if I get nothing, Perhaps the fault was not all of them, I let it reach my ears and my eyes because they made me happy at that time and I only regret with the passage of time when I saw that were not met, would wake up when my days always cloudy. Now I am more plasma letters forming words what an irony! The difference is that I do not promise anything, just reflecting the truth of the lie, just trying to get rid of those farces and stop believing in the alphabet, my task is to believe in facts.

............................ Mel Bohemia

Yes obviously this reflection did not write for fun. After years of believing in lies because I drew a smile, today I open my eyes and I stop believing, because who wants to fill a gap in my life will conquer with facts, and I speak not only of love, speak of friendship.

And you do not believe that acts are more productive than words?

0 comments:

Post a Comment