Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Do Oatmeal Oats Go Bad

literary Petition Mel (situation) Last

- When at last I know -
many months waiting for this moment, many hours spent reading each of your words, so many stories told to forge a single accomplice, so many days lost through the screen without being able to enjoy your presence, and it's time . I wear my best clothes, intoxicated me my favorite perfume, I get my best smile and reflection in the mirror nerves the first time. Under the stairs as if it were my wedding day, with that twinkle in my eyes and whispered my guts. The road to our meeting is doing to me forever.

Here I am, sitting on a bench waiting for the single company of the lamp lit at midnight. I know you will not come alone, your men will accompany you as a good host you are. Look
front and start to figure out your silhouette and the red scarf that makes you stand out above the rest. My body begins to react, increasing my heart rate, sweating takes hold of my hands and a huge heat enters my head, I think I'm going to faint.
You go with the most beautiful romp, I get up and give us a hug intense, at last I know! She had waited so this time I'm out of words, just enjoy the tenderness of your arms, your chest and the scent of a man who begins to penetrate my senses.
Well, what should we do next? I greet each of your friends with the sympathy that characterizes me, everyone seems happy with my presence, I get kisses and compliments, not my physique, but that fills me even more. Among both male would find uncomfortable, but not much further, they listen to me, treat me with respect and courtesy, and share their experiences with me waiting for a mutual defense For my part, everything that makes me feel good, special, unique.
And there you are, trying to grab my attention with your conversation, I suspect you are jealous, I hope that my time just ignoring you share with your friends, but make no mistake, not me, I need not necessarily depend on a one person if I'm surrounded by more people, I like to pass and share.
I know you think I'm not showing my whole being, so I ask that we leave you and me a drink if you want to know me better.

We are alone, well, surrounded by strangers who remain beyond our first meeting. We looked timidly, we blush, we do not know what to say and start my big verbiage of anecdotes. I can not stop, it may be a product of my anxiety or alcohol that is starting to effect me, but show me that you enjoy my company, that smile that you share in my conversations and that motivates me to keep relatándote.
Suddenly, I say we go out to the dance floor. Dance. We laughed. Rozas your lips with mine and we kissed. I'm more relaxed, I feel safe and know that you will respect me, I'm no more, you know.

They turn off the music, turn on the lights.
Seven in the morning.
We lost track of time, which shows that we have done a very good impression in person.
accompany me to the door of my house. We give you two kisses and a hug goodbye. You tell me what you've been very good to me and you want to see me again ... but that is another story.
............................... 01/25/1911 Mel bohemian
I strongly recommend this post, is similar to this request and I love most:

His blog:
http://mel-misfantasias.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment