Monday, January 24, 2011

Best Police Scanner For Home Use




- Trust -

It's amazing what little need to convey confidence to move from a cold and distant person to be a warm and close.
I refer to my own story. I've never shown gestures of affection (a hug, a kiss, a caress, a word) only limited myself to be educated, to write my feelings, listen and share experiences smiles. He could not tell my friends intimate that he loved, happy stories never told, my parents did not embrace or tears of sadness or happiness before anyone could say that evaded all these actions, ashamed to show my sensitivity, or perhaps for fear that my displays of affection are not welcome.

Despite having been a person seemingly distant society has always relied on me, maybe because I look good girl unable to perform some evil in their own benefit, in this respect I was lucky, because many can not boast every day to convey that assurance in the other without showing any kind of closeness. I do not want to say that is proud to be so sorry! Have been. The fact that convey peace to people around me did not mean to make me a better person, did not feel even the slightest enthusiasm for anything or anyone, I thought that might have some sort of personality disorder, but no masters mistake, it was only fear.
I was lucky to fall ill, my mind could not take so many years locked in a pit logic and needed a radical change. Those months that I took my physical closure helps them get better, to rethink my position to be and realize that it's really not that not enough loving, but he did not know to love and not receive it.

With the help of a good friend and my desire to turn my life I got out of that loop pessimistic in that I was, I took all the happiness that was inside and started sharing. I got the people that I trust more in myself if anything, I started giving more hugs, sending more messages of love, give realistic views, share my stories, etc. Now I get more calls, more praise, more strokes, many more kisses and I am the "diary" of my friends, now I have more in mind, I discovered my true self and I am much happier, I am full of life.

To prove my great change, yesterday asked me if I am tired to hear the problems of the world and then one heard the mine, said no, when my house I would have said yes and was plunged into a deep depression , the simple fact of being the first and / or only person to trust a secret made me feel special, because I show that they remember me, who value me and my counsel, and I know when I feel unwell they will there to support me. And now is when I think of those people who only transmit suspicion because they are empty, no one would tell them to reveal some important event their lives or simply to vent, and that saddens me, are unable to maintain a productive conversation and show that they have no concern, I feel sorry for those people who base their life on that cast powders add and subtract love of their relatives, yes, have a much larger network than mine, but I know that when they go through the worst moments of their lives will be alone for failing to transmit confidence. Mel
bohemian
............... 24.1.2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment