Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Cnet Cn200 Ethernet Driver

Philosophy Alcohol, "necessary to amuse? Classification

Debate: Need drink for fun?

Today I want to comment on the evolution of my old last night of how three simple shots can make smooth transition from one state to an almost catatonic.

I always bragged about my apparent immunity to alcohol hangover as I had never had much less had vomited, but some time must be the first.
After the stroke of New Year's Eve party I went with my friends as is typical and obvious on that day.
Laughing and spent the night cubatas oblivious to what awaited me a few hours later, after eating three cups of rum and we continue to appear sober and finished the bottle and we went to a pub. Once there, a friend had the brilliant idea of \u200b\u200binviting shots as usual and I suggested the strongest of all, one had ever tasted and mixed three alcoholic drinks (vodka, rum WISKI). My friends are reluctant to that shot gave me theirs, ie instead of just drink up my drank three flip me, yeah, that night meant I got to put me and my misery. What was my luck that after fifteen minutes I began to feel in my bubble followed dizziness typical where everything turns you up there all good but ... Started shivering, tachycardia, a great discomfort in the stomach, arms weighed me, my breathing became turbulent, chest pain came over me and soon I could not keep up. My friends sat me down and I just throw up everywhere.
Thus ended my night that had splendid, lying on the floor vomiting without knowing what time it was. After freeing my stomach
of various liquids decided to take them home, had to get out and leave me on my website because even my legs were shaking. I climbed the stairs, holding tight to the railing to keep from falling and roll like a billiard ball, opened the door and instead of going to the bathroom I went into the kitchen, I fell to the ground and started to sleep with my beagle ... Do not be alarmed, there were only fifteen minutes.
The next morning, sorry! The next afternoon I got up eager to feel the worst was over but no! Remained constant with that dizziness and stomach upset, I think I did the breath test at the time and was still positive.
was a sunny afternoon with no wind or noise outrageous stormed the harmony, but I with the discomfort of my body I had no lying to stay home while all my friends meet to drink coffee and ride on the beach.
In short, a whole day lost.


With this brief summary of my New Year's Day come to refer me I do not regret anything I did, those shots gave me a valuable lesson to learn if you could only see for myself , do not mix drinks or spend a list. Any action
gives you the experience and these acts make you mature and able to advise a posteriori. It is clear that this type of drink never return to try but I can assure you that I will not mix drinks, because knowing that I feel really bad I know that being with more than two glasses fall off again (just have to see my poses of crazy), but this time with more head.


And you think you need to go to such extremes to have fun? Could you go without drinking? Are you one of those who drink in moderation?

0 comments:

Post a Comment