Thursday, January 6, 2011

Customize Your Own Individual Wrestling Singlet

Story

is rare, if ever, come up a letter that has not left my deepest being, but this time I take a brief space of your time to show you one of the top stories Castilla Juanfra my friend, also a writer in his spare time. Obviously I've uploaded with permission. I hope you enjoy it.

- An honest man -

eyes meet by accident with my reflection in the rearview mirror, and I can not help smiling, satisfied and proud with what I see.
is not without irony that I spent the self-conscious teen slut from pimples I just saw, hair slicked back and rejections, I did not know if my heart would be able to endure, second-grade girls God knows how walk brothel Now, now, with the seventy waiting around the corner, continue to maintain the kind gesture, attitude, safety and irony, and even at the party I just left there a couple of ladies thirty-something (the twenties does not count, she looked too bitch) I think that at this moment who are playing lots going for me and who stays in the rear waiting for the failure of the other.
not even know what I missed excuse to run away (or retire in style, I should say) but here I am, driving a car that never in my wildest dreams I had dared to wish for in my youth, on a lonely road, December 31, at 23:45.
I have ensured that the player sounds again and again that song in English that marked my life makes so many years, that it reminded me so much to me, life, and everything is perfect.
I have the great good fortune to keep friends from adolescence, true friends, I've seen it grow, mourn and laugh, I've seen drunk without knowing where they were and are happy with peak jerseys and family photo, and I have followed or I have followed them up here so far.
I have money, about my past years of what I had in the rest of my life together, and I'm more attractive than eighteen, send fuck the thing. All these friends were and remain in the party. They have all been there, stuffing with excesses of all (food, alcohol, white powder, women), although not all are so clear, I do not want to generalize. They are of glass to celebrate and point, is that not that, but there are like me, or even worse.
have been even a moment, to speak with a MILF from which I quoted earlier, I have not heard for a moment, even where it was, although I missed the slip, at least in part.
I know where I am, who I am and what I want, and perhaps for the first time in my life. Di
around for years until I found the way, I do not know if it was the best, but it is what brought me here.
No, I'm not what Mom wanted, more than a woman, a goddess.
I doubt that he was proud of me, but know deep in my soul, that it has become increasingly smaller and darker, she remains in a VIP area, follow his advice, his hand taking me to school , your hugs when I felt this fucking world could not be repaired, my devotion to her. Although I do not even remember how the hell it was called the brat in his twenties who told me his name three times today, I can not ever forget these things, for many decades pass.
few hours ago I wore a white shirt, buttoned perfectly until the last button, a black silk tie and a jacket, with pants, formed an Italian designer suit worth more than my first car. The tie lies in the passenger seat so bad, I think the jacket I took to go out and do not know where you are, or may be in the back seat, do not know, and I give a shit. I looked in the mirror inside the closet of my room, smiled, and prepared to give me the last big party of my life, overdrive at all, with my true friends.
For women, I wanted some in my life and I am proud to say, some were a true daughter of a bitch, some gave all they could, like me, and a couple of them even managed to feel something like love, and only So have my eternal gratitude and my sincere hope that this life they have been trying to follow them as they deserve.
I had children, although I have always had dogs enough monkeys. And yes, I know that now look like a real bastard, and the truth may be, do not know. Only I get to remember that long ago I did, but no, it was not. Just pretend to be, to avoid pain and betrayal, I do not know if it ever got ... well, maybe so long that role eventually be true, and I eventually ended up as anyone. If so, I forgot it raise my drink in the last toast I've done before take the car. I keep remembering
female eyes, which caused me pain and rage, helplessness and anger. I still remember female eyes caused me inner peace and happiness at times. And yes, I'm the idiot group that recalls the early more frequently and regularly than the latter, perhaps because the peace, if too long, just forgetting, but the wounds are still there, open for many years go.
step on the accelerator, and see the speedometer needle hit a rise of vertigo, which again made me smile. Came the feast, the great ceremony in the new year, and has been the best I have ever attended.
I have gone to some with invited estate, but none as big as my lifelong friends. I've had more or less what has been at this event, so to avoid repetition, I will say that when I was totally disoriented by what time it was, wondering if the dawn was about to arrive or if the contrary had not even over an hour since it all started, I looked at my watch and saw that it was half past eleven. Perfect
last wink of life, which I will be eternally grateful.
do not know what I said to disappear, but I did (I've done outside of beds in the middle of the night, I've done for signing contracts and even hospitals, how could I not make a party all the world is having a fucking?), and even now.
do not think putting one foot or in another year. Not anymore, and not take it anymore, and I prefer to retire with a bow with my hat musketeer, before anything I retire to me. I do not want to see another January 1, start over, dragging me more months ... I never liked to leave anything in half.
In the final analysis, the precursor of all, a festival, with these people has never been better. I was the pyro December 31, completing it until the end of my days, and he will get the new year and their fucking purpose.
I turn to look in the rearview mirror, and smile, a smile more sincere than any other occasion. Deep breath, go up the music (this song gets me so much that I said so) and I are memories as a kid, good times in my life ... and, surprise, feminine eyes of the second kind. Only those.
step on the throttle, the needle trembling more and more, until you lose sight of it. I do not see what happens because of the speed, the landscape are not only abstract paintings of a mad painter, but I still control everything. It took years of blood, sweat and tears to get it, do not intend to waste now, in the last minute. You will not need to change gears, or turn any corner, or even slow down. Screw you, next year.
whisper a thank you that even I was surprised, unaware that he was going to say at any time until I heard my own voice, and although I'm not sure what I mean, I do not stand think about it.
The last notes of the song where a guitar break, enter through my ears and touched my soul, and I understand that that's where he always kept all the good we've had, and that there has been little.
may not be as black regardless.
"It was good." It's the last sentence that goes through my head. The
23:59:55. Within five seconds the entire world to cheer in unison, and I I'll take that as the most sincere honor. Juan Francisco Castilla

........................ 06.01.1911

0 comments:

Post a Comment