Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Welcome Message For The New Born Baby

positive (end 2010)

- My new emotion, "happiness" -
quiet and submissive
Today I write words denoting hope, courage, peace, endless adjectives that form the new emotion that bursts inside me. Not yet defined exactly as it is too hasty award a label at the moment and prefer to get carried away feeling without fear. This feeling is so contradictory to all I've experienced before which makes me rethink my way of taking life, the fruit of this is the will to live that I present these days.
not remember why my old sadness had no reason to make fruitful crystal tears, however she became my best friend, perhaps to fill the loneliness in which I was involved or maybe because I needed to feel something, I needed to feel that she was alive in this world around me with no expectations, but enough of the blues ... ! I took off the blindfold that kept me in the dark in this wonderful place, and at last came the well bucket to carry water to reality and to irrigate the things that went unnoticed before my very eyes. Now I know who I am and I can be, now more than ever want to fight against those walls of cotton that I could not see beyond my fantasies. Now I breathe without swallowing needles, as simple as closing your eyes and enjoy Essentially it gives me the five senses: the sea breeze on my skin, the sun's heat on my cheeks, the smell of jasmine, the touch of a butterfly in my hair and vision of the beauty of good people. And this is how I realize I'm happy, I had no reason to mourn, and the only thing lacking was the ability to enjoy everything I had and could come to have, but that in turn could not obtain due to my over-valuation of those little misunderstandings that give us the experience and maturity as individuals. Now I feel like I
laugh, jump, scream, dream, meet, love, run, embrace, enjoy, work, ultimately, I want to learn live.

Fear, uncertainty, chaos, disappointment, sadness are emotions that are left embedded in my subconscious to make way for this new emotion that will forge my way into a future filled with entrepreneurial ambition, good times and the satisfaction of having taken advantage of my life.

............................ 12/26/1910 Mel bohemian

* This will be my year 2011 ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment