- On your grave -
Nightfall in this unusual site recently I have used. My shadow is disappearing under the watchful eye of my soul sick which has its feet on wet ground. On your grave lies the guts of your eternal lover. Brains scattered throughout the stone you receive all the stench. Just used a gun lying motionless on the wet sand in your bedroom and a chilling hand is slipping through the small roots of ancient tree that guards your stay. Begin to fall the first drops fall and land with them to bury the body of your love sinking into a quagmire of blood. Here I am, ax in hand peeling members of his body to his funeral more enjoyable and save space on your deathbed. Accompanied by the sound of bone chips off by my sharp tool and the silence that characterizes this moment, I am prepared to unite each member as if it were a puzzle. I put the arms in each corner. Their hands together with the doll. The legs of the deposit at the bottom of the black hole. It fit the chest in the center of the pieces. My feet I take a souvenir. And finally, the head position at the top looking at the sky, so the first thing you see is my face of satisfaction and tranquility. And you're almost done! It only remains to show the work that has cost me much perform. Now I see the life of another color, perhaps a reddish tone, then splash my artwork broke into my eyes. Pick up the gun, witnessed the fatal outcome, and I turn the car. I open the trunk with a big smile and welcome you to what will be your new home. ............................................... Soledad ..... barefoot
0 comments:
Post a Comment