- DEBATE: sexual orientations -
I now submit to the Murcia biotética teacher giving a lecture on homosexuality at the University of Alicante:
I say about this lady, and you ear to her homosexuality is learned due to a lack sexual with the opposite sex due to the frustration of not being able to flirt with a man if a woman, or a woman if the man who experiment with same-sex ...
And I say! If this is in itself very difficult to link with people on the other side should not be even more difficult to link with people of the same sex because they're not going down the street screaming (well some learners self ...)?
In my opinion, this is just a strategy to suggest what is right and what is wrong in this society and show their believers.
"YOU / AS do you think?
do for or against the position presented by this teacher? ____________________________________________________________
I would like to take this section to clarify my thoughts to sexual orientation or rather to the love between people.
remind you as I want to start living sexuality in ancient Rome and ancient Greece . Before the arrival of Christianity, bisexuality, as there was still no word, was the order of the day and I will list some of the facts: -> festivals were held ending in threesomes and orgies.
-> The warriors admired the beauty of more men than women.
-> Warriors when they went to war having sex with their partners, and even came to love.
-> Cleopatra having sex with her maids.
-> Philosophers slept with their students.
At that time there were no sexual orientation and homophobia, because sexuality and love between people is seen as something natural, but it came Christianity and other religions along with his devotees and attitudes towards sexuality changed completely, had much impact especially religion and the church itself that instilled in the mind of citizens that sex was repulsive and more if done with same-sex ... and has continued until today.
In my opinion, we recognize it or not, born with the ability to love ANYONE male or female, but society teaches us since we use reason as "normal" and what "is not a sin" is be with someone of the opposite sex to procreate, of course not explain why there are pairs of animals of the same sex (as in the case of penguins, swans, sea horses and others) who stay together for life while not leaving any children ... I'll leave for you to think. ____________________________________________________________
I would like to take this section to clarify my thoughts to sexual orientation or rather to the love between people. remind you as I want to start living sexuality in ancient Rome and ancient Greece . Before the arrival of Christianity, bisexuality, as there was still no word, was the order of the day and I will list some of the facts: -> festivals were held ending in threesomes and orgies.
-> The warriors admired the beauty of more men than women.
-> Warriors when they went to war having sex with their partners, and even came to love.
-> Cleopatra having sex with her maids.
-> Philosophers slept with their students.
At that time there were no sexual orientation and homophobia, because sexuality and love between people is seen as something natural, but it came Christianity and other religions along with his devotees and attitudes towards sexuality changed completely, had much impact especially religion and the church itself that instilled in the mind of citizens that sex was repulsive and more if done with same-sex ... and has continued until today.
In my opinion, we recognize it or not, born with the ability to love ANYONE male or female, but society teaches us since we use reason as "normal" and what "is not a sin" is be with someone of the opposite sex to procreate, of course not explain why there are pairs of animals of the same sex (as in the case of penguins, swans, sea horses and others) who stay together for life while not leaving any children ... I'll leave for you to think. ____________________________________________________________
You know that you can discuss and debate your position towards this issue, either being for or against but always respecting the opinions of others.
0 comments:
Post a Comment