Hallo!
in your life who would not want a sexy, smart, crazy, separate retailer and understands you and help you? All this is so famous Joker and did not realize it, I could write a thousand things, but I can only say that Harley Quiin is all that and more, always seeking ways to help and be present in your life.
Today I bring you "Mad Love" a chapter of "Batman: The Animated Series" of 1994, where he discovers the Harley start ....
not speak but that will ruin the episode, remember, if the audio is not heard, give him "pause" the radio player magic that is at the top right of the blog under the title image (header).
This post is dedicated to my Harley Quiin, my sexy, smart, crazy, retailer, who understands me and helps me ...
arrival I have noticed some changes since you came into my life. I remembered how it was feel part of a couple. Caring for someone who cares for me. This is the first time in my recent memory that I have these feelings ... And I hate having those feelings!
horrible I love you!
V
PD Enjoy the episode!
0 comments:
Post a Comment