Tuesday, July 27, 2010

How Much Wedding Cost In Pakistan.

Seven plus one equals four

- Seven plus one equals four -

was an autumn night, the light had gone around the neighborhood and the cold invaded my home and I lit a couple logs in the fireplace, the room took an orange, while the couch wearing a red tint that was projected on the wall. Despite the heated environment so my skin was fraught, I felt that seven eyes watching me. He kept pacing around those twelve square meters and driven by nervousness took a pack of cigarettes hinted in the pocket of that jacket man, I was shaking pulse and as I lit the cigarette as the cat rubbed against my leg caress it. I sat on the couch watching the fire totally absorbed, my friend got on my legs and began to stroke slowly, purring was so soft! Thank suddenly stopped fondling. He seemed restless. Stopped moving. Stopped breathing. I got upset and ran to the kitchen, uff ... I almost slipped when he stepped on something gelatinous supposed to be the ball of Mishi. Not view anything within the four walls, just a thick darkness burst the tiles, I looked for the lantern in the top drawer of lit only by my eighth cigarette, I turned the light down and ... Blood! I followed the trail with the focus until I found the object in contention, then had half an eye staring at me trapping in my left hand.
I found! - I cried excitedly. I had been looking for two days.
full of satisfaction and peace went to the dining room, lit a few candles on the table and greeted my four people who had waited more than three nights. I sat down and gave start to host the dinner, yes, after placing the eye in the basin of my father.


.......................... 07/27/1910 Mel bohemian

0 comments:

Post a Comment