Tuesday, June 1, 2010

How Reliable Is A Mini

Signs of Life! :::...

Hallo! (This is not a "..._ _ _..."[ SOS morse key])

Dear readers, I hope there is at least one, today I come as signs of life, a lot has happened since this blog was opened the last day of the most difficult years of my life. Since losses to the expected strong beings that marked a before and after, at least in my universe is concerned.

is darker Just before dawn, but the sun is already announced and everything will light up again.

The blog has been somewhat abandoned, but the case of week weeks pregnant and give renewed life, you know I do not want to fall into these blogs put discharge records that may not have heard in your life or In contrast are the most downloaded albums of the moment, that's never been my intention.

Speaking of blogs
download laments the loss of Disco [Teca] in my opinion the best underground music blog that has been and who has already survived before, hopefully this may be so.

also rest in peace Ronnie James Dio, now hold an almost completely unknown material and of the former guitarist Ritchie Blackmore of Deep Purple.

I inform you that the change also download a Freak Fire Media Share. Why? Not being completely free the server or at least not be as Media Fire, has a better connection and speed, Media Fire links that already exist to stay well and insert a mirror Freak Share.

I say goodbye, hoping to continue reading the blog, they like a little bit and enjoy as much or as little that I can share!


With love ...

V

0 comments:

Post a Comment