Friday, January 1, 2010

How To Watch Jamie's American Road Trip Ep 1

. : Someone saw the movie Tron? :. . : Tron Trailer HD:.



I'ma freak, I clearly remember that chapter The Simpsons where Homer gets stuck in a 3D dimencion and asks if anyone saw the movie Tron, it makes me freak, I was one of the few to have seen it and answer yes ...


Well, after over 20 years, returns the sequel to one of the first films with geek trend, now with the purposes of this millennium that promise to make it a legend ...

Presumably approximately $ 300 million was invested in this film, but we will have to see if Avatar does not steal the glory of the colossal movie productions, as well as "Alice in Wonderland" hopefully this time if it arrives Tron to make history!



V

0 comments:

Post a Comment