Thursday, December 31, 2009

Herpes In The Nose, What To Do

. : Preface.

Hallo!

I stand, I'm Braulio R. World and Garcia, Vlad for many people, formerly known blogger in the world for my project called "Divine JuZticia " which was a social criticism blog, aimed at the scene "Under" in Mexico City the surrounding hinterland.

This project is new and different, much more productive than it was JD, this project is the counterpart, and devoted to criticize me, now I will be exposed, can be criticized and more!

The EsperuZ Disaster contains my heart and maybe at some point the essence of someone who wants to collaborate on the blog, more than anything else is an attempt to "blog linksharing", yes, I will try to post anything unusual or new, hard to get or freaks I do not want be one of those blogs that have all the disks Lacrimosa, Metallica, the entire Harry Potter saga, New Moon Screen or similar.

also add to the right player "Radio Magic", for anyone who will listen and spend a night with good music and very entertaining talk, so I hope every Tuesday at 11 Pm Mx.

This project was designed to late January, but I refused to finish the year without it has been the most extreme dozen months of my life, so I want to close the cycle with something symbolic such as the birth of this blog ...


Thanks for being here and happy 2010!


As the year ends and a little of us gets out, it's time to renew the broken promises ...


V

0 comments:

Post a Comment