- YOU CAN CHANGE IF YOU WANT ONE SO -
Dear fans, I feel have taken so long to update my blog, but my agenda has been somewhat busy these past few days and I just stopped at home, which in part I'm happy, is a sign of life.
The more time that you bring together in my mind and limitáis you not to read the latest posts but you have the time to browse the first stories of you will have noticed the change in attitude that I have suffered over these nine months and which is reflected in the evolution of my writing. I want to show this blog that you can go from a depressed state, almost catatonic, a strong and vibrant state, which can change a negative mind and turn it into a positive with only the help of your motivation and perseverance.
Read this first short story I wrote in 2008, then leed this entry and see the great change: http://insolitadimension.blogspot.com/2010/05/poema-2008.html
Yes, I was one of those people who stood rapt in front of the computer screen for hours, the castaway who sailed into tears dry because there was nothing left to shed, that being inert lay in bed waiting to be buried every morning, a lost soul living dead.
Yes, I thought I was or was someone without hope, without ambition, without hope, surrounded by the solitude I myself had created.
One morning I heard a voice, and do not suffer from insanity, I said that was not my real personality, which was faced with the emptiness of my life I had led it for years. I took his words at the bottom of the letter and began to change, and not masters, not to freak ingested hallucinogenic mushrooms in color! I really always wanted to change my situation and get my true self, only that my fear would not let me move forward. I began to see the world through different eyes, with a positivity worthy of study, I forced myself to do more sport every day, to be more with my friends and show with facts that really matter to me and that I desire, I increased my circle of friends choosing people who deserve to be in
he accentuated the emotional relationship with my parents and my mind completely healed fantasy, as previously fed my life with thoughts ruminants and food now with facts .
Now I feel well, had known that such happiness.
Ultimately, what I mean by this? You can be happy if one so wishes and if there is commitment, you can create a climax parsimonious learning barriers and creating new ways, remember that life is like a puzzle where you have a certain chip, just to know fit them in place to complete it successfully.
0 comments:
Post a Comment