this week's poem is Adelfos of Manuel Machado . Has been chosen by Ricardo Sanchez, the father of one of our students. The reason that leads him to select this poem is its musicality, because it contains the soul of Andalusian music and because he discovered through flamenco.
Adelfos
I'm like the people who came to my land
-am race dwells, the sol-old friend,
won everything and everything lost.
nard I have the soul of English.
My will has died on a moonlit night
that it was very nice not to think or want ...
My ideal is to lie, without any illusion ...
Occasionally a kiss and a woman's name.
In my soul, sister of late, no boundaries ...
and symbolic pink my only passion
is a flower is born to unknown lands
and has no aroma, no shape, no color.
Kisses, but not give them! Gloria ... You owe me!
That all comes as an aura for me!
What I bring waves and waves carried me
ogliguen and never the way I choose.
Ambition!, I have not. Love!, I did not sense
never not burnt in a fire of faith or gratitude.
a vague desire for art had ... I've lost. Neither
vice seduce me or love of virtue.
From my high aristocracy could ever doubt.
not win, inherit elegance and flag ...
But the motto of the house, dubbed the shield
vague is a cloud that overshadows a vain sun.
Nothing I ask. Neither love you or hate you. With me
what you can do for you do for me ...
That life is taken penalty kill,
because I did not take the pain of living ...
My will has died on a moonlit night
that it was very nice not to think or want ...
Occasionally a kiss, without any illusion.
The generous that I did not kiss back!
0 comments:
Post a Comment