Friday, February 4, 2011

Spanish Flea Uk Tv Theme

literary Request Anonymous (debate)

Is the fate of the people or is it mere coincidence?


never believed in fate, linked events seemed a coincidence, maybe because of my motivation in life which is not valued, I was so blind! People around me do not add anything to my personal development, of course I to them either. I limited myself to be, did nothing to meet interesting people, but not expelled from my life to this crap bolted my door.

I always thought I was destined to turn people to let them thrive, because I did not love, I just break my heart, a rejection of me was the happiness of another person a few days later what was the love of his life . I thought my function in this world was to serve others and charm to someone like me did not deserve that fate.
The years passed and still engrossed in my chaotic mind full of misery and lies. The days were becoming increasingly long and hard, wake up exhausted and thinking ... "Another day to endure." I had forgotten how I felt when I was young, when she was happy.

Sitting on the edge of the cliff came my guardian angel:
- Do not throw! You do not have depression, you just need to learn to love others love you.
I looked back and there was a beautiful being that gave off a warm light filled peace. Appeared out of nowhere when least expected but most needed. At first I could not believe that appearance, I thought it was just my conscience made subject, so you do not pay much attention, however, had to live the days of listening to that provoked sadness that I had to change my attitude and learn to appreciate the little things. Day after day, night after night the same string ... "Change, change, change! And you can move! "
One morning my mind was opened. I woke up with energy, full of life and ambition wanted to show me love everybody wanted to be a better person and get smiles everywhere, that's my job! I could not realize the signs! Each event is a piece of the puzzle of your life, you just have to find them together, rejected because he was not prepared to love these people, because I do not want to even myself. Found the love of two days for me to give me that they moved and I was standing, something was lacking in me. Some failed because they should be friends as well, had no value to belong to my life. I ran with that angel because it had to happen sooner or later, we were destined to meet to help each other and walk the path of opportunity.
If I had known to love had not been depressed, and consequently have never rejected anyone and does not consider me a good luck charm, also had had the courage to take those useless which made me back in life, and had filled those holes with productive people with whom to share my time, therefore, would not have the need to address that cliff to end my situation and had not ever known to that body, but it was not.
Everything happens for a reason, which I have completed my puzzle and you?

...

continue "Fate or coincidence?
What do you choose?
What have you lived?

0 comments:

Post a Comment