Among the activities Reading plan for our center, we have proposed to students and teachers to choose a poem they have left their mark and we explain the reason for that choice. Try to bring this page every week one of these poems and show examples of different tastes and sensibilities.
The initiator of this journey is José Maria Santos, a professor of Language and Literature, with How nothing seems to what was experienced, de Quevedo
"This poem by Quevedo, in my youth I was desperate and at the same time, disturbing. Now in the advanced maturity, is remarkably arrogant.
Why?
does not despise anyone, not to the strong desire enaltenece does not reject the weak and inconsistent admires, not even dare to fresh meat. It is too serious for the frugality of life today and too sad to be a symbol of youth.
But I'm not one of those people who think in the end. I am of those who doubt the obvious. And when the obvious is well described, there is no possibility of doubt.
Classic, but masterful. "
How nothing seems to what was experienced
"Ah !"... Life Nobody answered me?
, the yesteryears that I lived!
Fortune has bitten my time
hours hiding my madness.
Incapable of knowing how or where
health and age have fled!
Lack life, what was lived
and there is misery I do not endure.
was Yesterday, tomorrow has not arrived;
Today we are going will not stop:
I was and a will and is tired.
In today and tomorrow, yesterday,
Diapers and shroud, and have been
Present late sequences.
0 comments:
Post a Comment