Thursday, February 18, 2010

Macramé Bottle Pattern

. : The Aftermath - Bunbury:. (Mp3 322kbps)

Hallo!

Return, after making two post "read" without a comment, I realized that what is good for a blog are the downloads, I promised not to post things in common, but .... this album is now posting mp3pro quality to 322kbps, will find few with that capacity, also already has more than 3 days it went but .. finally, I know there are some people out there who still can not buy it!


Overall the album is good, but it's pretty slow, it has great songs, The Boxer, The dwellers, etc.

Soon more DTOs on the tour and the film From Abroad Wandering .
Remember all those rolls of law:

"if you download this album is that you have the original and this is a copy of reparation" and / or "is shown, so to hear you in 24 hours to delete "

... ok?

LsCnscncs.exe
110.85 MB Uploaded 02/18/2010

Pass: www.esperuz.blogspot.com

He wants ...

V

0 comments:

Post a Comment