Hi!
Great
keep visiting the blog! At first I thought this blog would not be very good but apparently we are going full steam ahead! "Well, you know, first of all the classic introduction to the topic, my mind freak and that, not if you like it, I hope so.
some time I realized that zombie movies and the like (the new shit adaptation of "I Am Legend" " 28 days later "," 28 weeks later "," Rec "," Rec 2 ", etc..) are two new trends that I define as:
-
Drama Zombie .- Most ; of these films are serious and cut existentialist. The hero or heroes are psycho-emotionally shattered and they just drove by a zombie apocalypse unexpected, are living day to day, being the only engine to keep surviving, it is difficult to have a final happy. For some time now this genre does not include the famous "infection" and focuses more on the survival and reconstruction of civilization, an example would be "Dawn of Dead"
-
The Zombie Comedy .- This genus is a novelty, humor rarely in a zombie movie was an element that is inserted on purpose, usually the humor came from bad acting, bad direction and these hoes that characterize the Series B, incorporated optimistic character, where the zombie attack is just an experience but in a tough week. Most of these films have the theme of saving the world. They are full of black humor and jokes sadistic An example would be "Shaun of Dead"
After posting some things over Zombies ...
Au \u200b\u200bRevoir!
V
0 comments:
Post a Comment