Saturday, May 8, 2010

Using The Recycling Arrows Permission

Blood in Romania :::... ...::: Dark Metal Fest


This news shocked me quite curious, I decided to post it as I had time to not post anything even though I have enough things to climb.

all starts in Romania, mystical country, full of legends, traditions and the biggest myths vampires, this aspect was the fact that my name is attention.


turns out that in those lands acquired hemophilia with a high price, since more than 2000 Romanians suffered, taking into account the country's population is a high cup. Some creative with health sectors, as well as the Romanian Association of Hemophilia problems, decided to turn the waters of public sources with the appearance of blood to draw attention and create a little awareness, Bucharest bathed in blood saw this.

was a rather notable and much discussed, but it will be necessary to create a little awareness in the Romanians?? Although not the case was a curious spectacle ....



I say goodbye, soon post some, a walk through the Cemetery of San Fernando, a curious album, a comic I read more about The Dark Metal Fest!

Pasaenla good this end ...

Au \u200b\u200bRevoir!


V

0 comments:

Post a Comment