Hallo!
Trailer I promised a post shortly after the second of Tron, which had not even anything I do not post it, but I realized that although it was something ; stupid should post it, was my duty! ... they freak me!
Well well, Drawn Together, who the hell has not seen? In this animated series soon came to have a major cult almost as important as those series that have already become immortal, starting with the Simpsons, followed by Family Guy, South Park, etc.. Just 4 seasons have passed for the emergence of film, which will be much more explicit than the series itself.
What allows so stupid and superficial to the series and remain good just knowing is an idiot, after a series of nonsense, there are people who know how to do a parody of our present time based on stereotypes ; animation. This film promises to leave aside censorship, which keeps this long chapter? Be as bad as the Simpsons movie? As little known as the Family Guy? As good as those of Futurama? or as transgressive as the South Park?
He wants ...
V
0 comments:
Post a Comment