Saturday, April 18, 2009

Mario Kart Wii Blueprint

Song "My donkey

This was the first song I learned when I studied at school preschool Drysdale Alonso Soledad de Gador (Almeria). I have never been forgotten, as I will never forget the breast that taught me, Rosario Alonso.
I've found on the web in many ways, but this video is the one I liked.





much enjoy this beautiful baby to the nursery rhyme.

My donkey, donkey
my head hurts
and the doctor has given him a cap thick

a thick beanie

my ass my ass is sick patient is

In my burro, my donkey

ears hurt and the doctor has given him a mug of beer


a jug of beer my ass my ass
patient is sick is

In my burro, my donkey

sore throat and the doctor has given him a white scarf

a white scarf
my donkey is sick
my donkey is

sick to my ass, my ass hurts the heart

and the doctor gave

lemon drops lemon drops my ass sick

my donkey is sick is

My ass, my ass

sore knees and the doctor has given him a bottle of pills

a bottle of pills

my ass is my ass ill patient is

0 comments:

Post a Comment